In the name of the entire team at Ocean Sky Hotel and Resort, we would like to thank you all for your trust and fidelity during this uncertain time. We are honored to welcome you to our hotel. If we can do anything to make your stay more comfortable, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
We understand the impacts and current uncertainty the world is currently facing. We wish to assure you that we take standards for hygiene and prevention very seriously. Our leadership team has been closely monitoring the local, provincial and federal Health Authority directives and recommendations, as well as the World Health Organization statements regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19).
We recognize that the COVID-19 virus has required all of us to be more thoughtful as we go through our daily activities. Our team is working diligently to ensure that our hotel can continue to provide essential services in this challenging environment. As you are aware, social distancing guidelines dictate that many typical hotel services are currently adjusted or unavailable.
In order to be proactive and respect the government measures put in place, we have implemented the following health and safety procedures, but not limited too:
· Protective barriers have been installed at the Front Desk
· Certified cleaning and antiseptic products for our guest rooms and public areas
· Disinfection of all room keys and credit card machine after each use
· Increase hand sanitizer stands
· Accrued public area cleaning
· Limited guest room housekeeping
· Guest rooms will be left vacant for 3 days between each stay
· Preventive protocol amongst our employees
· Information monitoring of developments
· Facial coverings will be worn by all associates
Our team is committed to making your stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible. Though some of our services may be limited at certain periods and as the directives may require, should you require any assistance please simply ask and it will be our pleasure to assist you.
Ocean Sky Hotel and Resort